Post by Skeleton Key on Oct 3, 2005 16:53:07 GMT -5
It's not that hard. All you have to do is kick them in the head. You then frantically run, searching for someone to help you and the Baudelaires. "Deja vu." Says Sunny, which means, "Hasn't this unfortunate event already happened, In THH?" "Yeah, except this time Violet actually has something wrong with her. No offence, Violet." Klaus says.
1. "None taken." 2. "You could've left out that part about me." 3. The storm causes a window to shatter.
Post by Sugary Snicket on Oct 4, 2005 15:53:57 GMT -5
1. "It happens, but in our case, it happens much, much more frequently." You all run and the window suddenly shatters due to something being thrown through the window. To your horror, you realize it's a:
Post by Sugary Snicket on Oct 6, 2005 15:56:39 GMT -5
2. "And anyway," says the ghost-witch-hunter leader, "this is not a real world. this is the matrix." You:
1. say "So that explains the weird meeting with you guys and the Baudelaires!" 2. *blink blink* 3. say "no, this is a choose-your-own-adventure, and I know that because _________ (Random person) put me here.
Post by Skeleton Key on Oct 6, 2005 19:46:36 GMT -5
"Just kidding." Says one of the GWH, noticing everyone's excessive blinking. "I've just always wanted to say that. And you should get that nervous twitch checked out." "What do we do now?" Klaus asks you. "I dunno." You say. "Maybe we should..."
1. Do something about Violet's condition. 2. Run. 3. Your turn to come up with something.
"bear": t craig: firenze italia
Sept 21, 2021 7:39:40 GMT -5
Violent Bun Fortuna: As a fan of the 101 Dalmations books as well as the original films (animated and live action) I really dislike Cruella, it's just totally out of keeping with that series & that character. And I love so many Disney films so that's not the problem
Sept 21, 2021 8:10:48 GMT -5
urbanletteropener: "bear" — you make a fair point. At this point it honestly wouldn't surprise me if Disney as a company was physically incapable of inventing new intellectual property.
Sept 21, 2021 8:18:24 GMT -5
GlitteryMisery: As a fan of the Chronicles of Prydain who was disappointed by Disney's previous attempt at adapting them, I'm still waiting for news on the new supposedly truer-to-the-text version they're planning.
Sept 21, 2021 8:30:57 GMT -5
GlitteryMisery: Disney isn't my first choice of company to film the books, but it's better than nothing.
Sept 21, 2021 8:31:17 GMT -5
spike: florence, v nice
Sept 21, 2021 14:59:11 GMT -5
spike: I've been in bari in 2015 or so, would like to visit other places in italy sometime
Sept 21, 2021 15:01:08 GMT -5
jackson: Oh oops I confused the author of the thread.
Sept 22, 2021 2:48:09 GMT -5
jackson: Bear I expect a pictures thread.
Sept 22, 2021 2:48:18 GMT -5
"bear": i don't take pictures, it's the devil's work
Sept 22, 2021 7:39:46 GMT -5