2. "With this new adaption to my head" thought sunny "I can now cook my own pizzas, and other food products which require heating". However, to Sunny's horror, just as she took a second bite out of the delicious Pepperonni Pizza, she realized that 1. Her new cooking ability distracted her from the situation at hand and so while her back was turned the Zombie ate you 2. it wasn't a pepperonni pizza at all but Hawaiian 3. Someone had spiked her pizza so she became sleepy all of a sudden
Post by Sugary Snicket on Oct 10, 2005 16:29:49 GMT -5
3. "Well, that was anti-climactic," you say, climbing down the fire escape. You drop to the ground and are in an alley that is dead-ended. Suddenly you see someone's shadow (Other than yours) on the wall behind you. You turn and realize to your horror that it is:
1) Olaf. again. 2) Fernald. 3) Esme. 4) all three of them. (how unfortunate)
3. Klaus picked up a large dictionary he had handy in his pocket and threw it at him, but to Klaus's horror 1.The impact actually killed Olaf 2. Olaf ate the book just milliseconds before it hit him 3.The book knocked Olaf unconscious as planned, however Esme is now heading towards you
"2" Klaus replied "look, it's my sister using what apears to be some kind of deoxygenating machine. I remember a physics book I once read, fire is the combusting of a metal in oxygen, and if there is no oxygen, there is no fire". You watch Violet use her machine to suck the oxygen from the environment but as she does you remember that 1. Oxygen is also required for breathing, thus you will die without it 2. Oxygen's atomic number is 8 and its relative atomic mass is 16 3. Clyde the Zombie is right behind you, so you better get a move on
Post by Sugary Snicket on Oct 12, 2005 16:29:00 GMT -5
1. "Uh, isn't that a problem to us if there's no oxygen?"
1) "No, this is a choose-your-own-adventure made on 667 Dark Avenue so it doesn't matter." 2) "Yes, but I have managed to get oxygen masks out before the hospital burned." 3) He's already fainted from lack of oxygen.
"bear": t craig: firenze italia
Sept 21, 2021 7:39:40 GMT -5
Violent Bun Fortuna: As a fan of the 101 Dalmations books as well as the original films (animated and live action) I really dislike Cruella, it's just totally out of keeping with that series & that character. And I love so many Disney films so that's not the problem
Sept 21, 2021 8:10:48 GMT -5
urbanletteropener: "bear" — you make a fair point. At this point it honestly wouldn't surprise me if Disney as a company was physically incapable of inventing new intellectual property.
Sept 21, 2021 8:18:24 GMT -5
GlitteryMisery: As a fan of the Chronicles of Prydain who was disappointed by Disney's previous attempt at adapting them, I'm still waiting for news on the new supposedly truer-to-the-text version they're planning.
Sept 21, 2021 8:30:57 GMT -5
GlitteryMisery: Disney isn't my first choice of company to film the books, but it's better than nothing.
Sept 21, 2021 8:31:17 GMT -5
spike: florence, v nice
Sept 21, 2021 14:59:11 GMT -5
spike: I've been in bari in 2015 or so, would like to visit other places in italy sometime
Sept 21, 2021 15:01:08 GMT -5
jackson: Oh oops I confused the author of the thread.
Sept 22, 2021 2:48:09 GMT -5
jackson: Bear I expect a pictures thread.
Sept 22, 2021 2:48:18 GMT -5
"bear": i don't take pictures, it's the devil's work
Sept 22, 2021 7:39:46 GMT -5