GGames Rules Revised Sept 22, 2008 20:10:40 GMT -5
Post by Songbird on Sept 22, 2008 20:10:40 GMT -5
1.Don't start threads that already exist, please check the section (not thouroughly but enough that you know what's there) before posting a new game.
2. When posting a new game, CLEARLY make sure there are rules that are comprehensive.
3. As stated , do not bump threads, especially here, things get really confusing and I dislike having to explain to people that Eliminator for whatever series has been over for more than a year. If you want to play a game that has not been played in a while please copy and paste (or quote if you can) the original rules and make a new thread for it. If you would rather I look into it to see if it should be bumped (don't ask me if it's more than 1 year old) then PM me.
4. I will try to move threads to archives but often when I do that, it deletes a whole bunch of games.
5. Remember to use common sense and good judgement when responding. Inappropriate comments will result in a warning, (meaning things with profanity, drugs, sex, swears etc.)
6. If you have a problem with someone do it via PM don't mess up the section with petty differences.
7. Please remember to follow the rules of the games that are posted, that way everyone will be able to enjoy them properly. If I have to remind you too many times, the game will be temporarily shut down for a certain amount of time. If after it is reinstated the rules are still not followed the game will be closed permanently
Updates for 2018:
1. Follow the rules of the forum
2. Use common sense and good judgement when responding, inappropriate comments will result in a warning.
3. Try to provide clear/concise rules for any new games along with examples, so it's easy for newcomers to join in.
4. Have fun!